Saturday, August 30, 2014

Custom Back to School Photo Books

Well.... my DD, who is now a Sophmore in hign school started school on Monday!

Which mean I'm busy with all my projects. I'm doing a new Frozen birthday book for a client this week and I'm doing a new "back to school book" for a client with her photos from last year. 

I'm always on the look out for great back to school digital products that I use all year long! 
Having a variety of digital product makes it really fun to mix and match, here's what I found this week.




For most of my custom back to school photo books I like to include papers and elements that go with the style of the images. My DD's style is very California and I guess what you might call Boho loo. But she's also I science geek.... so for her I've found a few of great options!










So many great kits to choose from....Happy scrapping!
If you want me to create a custom photo book for you, email me at lisabarrie@live.com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it's great to hear from you!