Thursday, July 10, 2014

Printing Project Life Photo Books


This year for my DD's Freshman Year Book I used this template by Valorie Wibben
It is a great jumping off point because I like the different shapes.


For this page I started off with the template in the lower right. When I start I pace the larger photos first since they are the most important and then I work around that. This month was really picture heavy since there was a lot going on. I pulled some digital elements from Glitz Designs that I had in my digi stock and it added just a little bit of fun. I make my own little elements to fill in  the open spaces and that it.

When filling in open space there are ton of options I use.
Here I use a clipping mask and I can make the digital card or paper as small or large to fit the space, like in the June banner. I enlarged a digi card and added a digital alpha over the top and finished it off with a funky arrow.

I created the Stanford banner by removing the background from the logo and added it over another paper from the Glitz collection called "Uncharted Waters" it available at Jessica Sprague.

This time I'm printing at Adoramapix.com since the entire book in done in Photoshop. The printing is on photo paper and the pages are lay flat which means I don't have any lost areas in the creases of a book.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it's great to hear from you!