Sunday, July 20, 2014

Disney's Frozen Theme Photo Book

I'm working on an amazing new photo book for a client based on Disney's Frozen, Oh.. this is the best project ever! The client wants to have the character mix and mingle with her children in the book, so I've made a sample page with stock photos for her approval and I'm all ready to go! It'll take me about a week of so to finish the book and then she's going to have an amazing custom photo book. And of course I had to share it with you all. The Character were purchased through Etsy and she sent them to me to create with. These pages are perfect for skating picures, "Frozen" birthday parties, "Frozen" Halloween costumes and so much more.






I do custom photo book on any theme, with any characters.... you purchase the digital files and I take care of the rest.  The book, pages, layouts and all the digital files are yours!
For more info contact me at lisabarrie@live.com or look at the services pages on my blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it's great to hear from you!