Friday, February 22, 2013

Project Life meets Pinterest!

This page was created as a filler page for my Project Life book I'm doing for my DD, a filler page can fill in the gaps between one and two pager weeks. I love this neutral colors on this which is very contrary to usual bright colors, but I did manage to add a few little pops of color. I think this layout style is great for a week when you don't have as much going on too. It's only 6 cards instead of 9 or more, and instead of add the little elements I could have used the space to journal. I've had this page in my head all week and then I saw a layout in the DD gallery that pushed me to get it done. I like the fabric theme to this page and it inspired me to use a linen matte with pearl push pins and stitching.

So here's what I used
Available at Jessica Sprague
Echo Park_t&t christmas
Echo Park Tailored
Echo Park t&t graceful
LW-Autumn-Afternoon

Designer Digitals
KPertiet_CrowningAffairUnderstatedSolids
KP Stitched Grid
PKnox_PinItsPearls
KPertiet_MetalClipAssortment
KPertiet_AssortedMessyStitches_WhiteNo1
Pocket Page Layered Templete

other stuff
kcroninbarrow-domesticated-cleaningtag
mkc-come_away_with_me_tape
LaurieAnnHGD_SummerCottage_TwineBow



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it's great to hear from you!