Saturday, February 16, 2013

Digital Project Life Step by Step

I'm doing two posts today, so I don't fall behind.
This week I started with designing the journal cards first. So then I start to build them I designed the stacked circles, the next step is choosing a background paper, I really like something textured. After I added the accents and journaling spots. The last thing I add is the text and the journaling.


Here is week eight.
From Designer Digitals
KPertiet_MossyAlphabet
KPertiet_InstamaticFrames
KPertiet_WoodenAlpha
Staple/KP_CardstockTabsNo2
Butterfly/KP_CollageableNotionsNo1
YellowButterfly/KP_CollageableNotionsNo1
KPertiet_CleanStitchedCirclesWhiteNo1
KPertiet_ColorMyLove_HeartPebble
KP Stitched Grid
KP Elastic Ribbon recolored
KP From My Bookshelf
KP All You Need Wordart
KP Memorable Spot
Ticket/KP_CollageableNotionsNo1
KP Taped Together Stack
KPertiet_CrowningAffairUnderstatedSolids

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting, it's great to hear from you!